Note:System upgraded on 10th July 2017.If you've already registered prior to the upgrade, please login using your existing username and password.Thank you.
Professor Toyoki Kunitake University Professor, Kyushu University
Professor Gordon J. Tiddy Emeritus Professor, University of Manchester
Prof. Benjamin Boyd Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Australia
Prof. Shih-Yuan Lu National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
Prof. Hirotaka Ihara Kumamoto University, Japan
Prof. Chen Binghui Xiamen University Malaysia
Prof. Jin-Woong Kim Hanyang University, S. Korea
Dr. Annela Seddon University of Bristol, UK
Subject to the usual peer reviewing process, oral or poster contributions from this conference may be published in following journals:
1. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (IF=7.504)
Print Edition ISSN: 1944-8244
Web Edition ISSN: 1944-8252
Kirk S. Schanze
2. Langmuir (IF=3.833)
Print Edition ISSN: 0743-7463
Web Edition ISSN: 1520-5827
3. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers (IF=4.217)
Toyoko Imae (email@example.com)
Shi-Yow Lin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Drug Delivery and Translational Research (IF=3.094)
(DDTR Special Issue on “Guided Smart Materials for Target Applications”)***
Benjamin Boyd (email@example.com)
Mohd Cairul Iqbal Mohd Amin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kiew Lik Voon (email@example.com)
· DDTR Special Issue is open to all and is now calling for manuscript submission.
· Please select Special Issue Guided Smart Materials for Target Applications from the Article Type drop down menu in the author’s page of the DDTR website.
· Manuscripts from ACCIS 2017 participants to DDTR Special Issue receive expedited reviewing process.
5. Material Today: Proceedings (Open Access Fees Applies)
Alan Dalton (A.B.Dalton@sussex.ac.uk)
Goh Boon Tong (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thamil Selvi A/P Velayutham (email@example.com)
Guide for Authors:
· Manuscript should be prepared in English using the given “MS Word Template”.
· Proceeding have a maximum length limit of 5 pages.
For further information please contact the respective Guest Editors.