Note: System upgraded on 10th July 2017. If you've already registered prior to the upgrade, please login using your existing username and password. Thank you.
Total Visits :
About FLLIPC 2013
The 4th FLL International Postgraduate Conference: Expanding Research in Languages and Linguistics in Asia aims to provide postgraduate students a platform to share their research works with their local and international peers in the field of languages and linguistics.
The conference will be held at the Faculty of Languages and Linguistics, University of Malaya on 11-12 April 2013. The participation is open to local and international postgraduate students.
1. To promote discussion and exchange of ideas and knowledge among local and international postgraduate students in the field of languages and linguistics.
2. To present research results and working papers in multidisciplinary areas of languages and linguistics.
3. To serve as a platform for research collaboration among local and international institutions of higher learning in the field of languages and linguistics.
The conference will cover topics related to research on languages and linguistics. The following are the sub-topics, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Applied Linguistics
2. Discourse Analysis/Critical Discourse Analysis
3. General Linguistics
4. Language for Special Purpose (LSP)
5. Language Acquisition
10. Interdisciplinary Research in Language and Linguistics