Themes of the symposium include but not limited to the following:
1. Application and techniques in information technology related to the data integrity, preservation and authenticity of digital Al-Quran and Hadith.
2. Language issues in translated versions of Al-Quran and Hadith.
3. Validation of meaning and interpretation of Al-Quran and Hadith.
4. Development and management of system security and authenticity of Al-Qur'an and Hadith.
5. The role of government or private bodies in maintaining the legitimacy of Al-Qur'an and Hadith. 6. Issues related to false translation and interpretation of Al-Quran and Hadith. 7. Abuse of Al-Quran and Hadith tafseer by certain groups. 8. Educating people in identifying fake Al-Quran and Hadith. 9. Issues on using false Hadith in banking and management.
10. Mobile Apps and modified versions of Quran with possible solutions.
11. Quran and Its Misinterpretation in Internet world.
12. Detection of fabricated Malay Hadith in social media.