- Must be written in English.
- Must not exceed 200 words.
- The content of your scientific work should include:
- an introductory statement that outlines the background and significance of the study;
- a succinct description of the basic methodologies;
- a clear indication of the major findings of the study;
- a concluding statement.
- No references should be cited.
- No insertion of tables and figures.
- Please download and complete the Abstract Submission Form. [Download Abstract Submission Form]
Abstract Submission Guideline
- Each participant is allowed to submit only ONE abstract.
- Participant is required to upload the Abstract Submission Form into the UM Conference System. [View guidelines]
- The Abstract Submission Form should be uploaded into both "Abstract" and "Full Paper" section.
- Please note that you must adhere to the given format and guidelines when preparing your abstract.
- Accepted abstracts will be included in the program only if the presenting author has registered for the conference.
- Further specific details will be sent to the presenters of the accepted abstract together with their presentation schedule.
If you need assistance with the online system or have any queries regarding the registration, abstract submission and registration fee, please contact please contact BSGC2019 Secretariat through email at email@example.com