The 12th International Free Linguistics Conference will be held on July 10-11, 2018 at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Pre-conference workshops will be held on July 9, 2018.
Presentations and workshops at the Free Linguistics Conference range across various subjects in language studies, including (but not limited to) language education (including but not limited to ESL), translation studies, applied linguistics and linguistics, breaking down borders between disciplines and sub-fields.
FLC Group’s mission is to provide an accessible forum for people working in the area of language sciences to come together and share their diverse perspectives, practices and research by avoiding staggering fees. There are absolutely NO FEES to register, attend or present at the Conference (note: workshops and additional services like certificates, conference dinner attract a nominal charge).
Abstract Submission Opens: October 2017
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 15 January 2018 CLOSED
Notifications of Acceptance: February 2018
Conference Registration Opens: February 2018
1. Please register at http://www.flcgroup.net/registration/ and pay the total amount here by credit card.
2. Upload proof of payment at http://www.flcgroup.net/registration/Conference Registration Closes: 31 May 2018
Conference & Workshops: 9-11 July 2018 (University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Highlights of FLC 2018
– As always, no conference registration fees
– Highly reputed focus speakers and distinguished scholars
– Selected full-length papers to be published in a peer reviewed journal
VIsit the official website at http://www.flcgroup.net/current-conference/
Register at http://www.flcgroup.net/registration/
For more information, e-mail us at email@example.com