Due to overwhelming responses, the Submission Deadline Has Been Extended to 31st May 2019!
Full Paper Submission
1. Prepare your paper in MS Word
2. All papers should be 10 pages (maximum)
3. Must be written in strict accordance with the format
4. All paper should be written in English
5. Fill up the Paper Submission Form
6. Make sure your manuscript file will have filename
“(Topic field)Paper title.pdf” (refer to submission page for the Topic Field Code)
7.Make sure your Paper Submission Form will have a filename
“(Topic field) Paper submission form.xls”.
8. Submit your full paper to easychair.org/conferences/?conf=4thiceand2ndicie2019 and paper submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st May 2019.
We are pleased to announce that we will be organizing the 4th International Conference on Ergonomics & 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICE & ICIE 2019).
This conference is to be held on 26th – 28th August 2019 in Terengganu, Malaysia.
The conference aims to provide a platform for the presentation of new advances and research work in the fields of ergonomics and industrial engineering. The conference will bring together researchers, engineers and scientists in the area of interest from around the world. Researchers from academia and Industry are invited to present their work and innovation. Full papers relating to broad areas of Ergonomics and Industrial Engineering are invited to this conference.
All accepted papers will be published in SCOPUS Journals. High quality and selected papers will be considered for ISI Journals with additional fees.
Important Dates :
|Abstract Submission deadline||: 30th March 2019|
|Notification of acceptance||: 15th April 2019|
|Full paper submission deadline||: 31st May 2019|
|Full paper acceptance||: 15th June 2019|
|Early bird registration||: 30th June 2019|
ICE&ICIE 2019 International Advisory Panel
1. Prof. Dr. B. Vijaya Rammath, Sri Sairam Engineering College, India
2. Prof. Abdul Aziz AlAboodi, Qassim University, KSA
3. Prof. Markus Hartono, Universitas Surabaya, Indonesia
4. Prof. Dr. Ramachandran, Sri Sairam Engineering College, India
5. Prof. Dr. Mohd Amri b Lajis, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn (UTHM), Malaysia
6. Prof. Dr Yusri Yusof, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn (UTHM), Malaysia
7. Prof. Dr. Shamsuddin Ahmad, Islamic University of Technology Dhaka, Bangladesh
8. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Judha Purbolaksono, Universiti Teknologi Brunei
Organized by :