A participant in the conference and below 40 years old at the time of registration.
Computer Lab situated in the library at Level 1, at 8. 30 am.
- It is an individual competition.
- The participants will need to use a computer or an electronic device i.e. ipad, tablet, smartphone etc for the quiz.
- The quiz will be conducted in two rounds.
- The quiz will be done online.
- There are 55 multiple choice questions with one best answer in relation to each stem of the question. Time to answer is 30 minutes. The participants are encouraged to answer as many questions as possible.
- No marks will be deducted for any wrong answer.
- Results: The top five scorers will move to the final round. Participants who made to the final round will be announced before lunch break in the main hall.
- Questions will be read to the participants.
- The participants should raise their hands to answer the question. The fastest to raise his/ her hand will be given a chance to answer.
- Time to answer is up to 15 seconds.
- Discussion among participants is not allowed. The decision of the quiz master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
1st Prize: 500 MYR and a certificate.
2nd Prize: 400 MYR and a certificate.
3rd Prize: 300 MYR and a certificate.