- All papers must be in English.
- Please keep a second copy of your paper in your office (just in case anything gets lost in the mail).
- When receiving the paper, we assume that the corresponding authors grant us the copyright to use the paper for the book or journal in question.
- Should authors use tables or figures from other publications, they must ask the corresponding publishers to grant them the right to publish this material in their paper.
- The online paper submission deadline is on 15 May 2019. Please follow the guidelines (to be announced) to prepare your paper.
To submit your paper please log in to your account in the system. For any inquiry or question, you can email the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org