Full paper submission :
- All papers must be in English.
- Please keep a second copy of your paper in your office (just in case anything gets lost in the mail).
- When receiving the paper, we assume that the corresponding authors grant us the copyright to use the paper for the book or journal in question.
- Should authors use tables or figures from other publications, they must ask the corresponding publishers to grant them the right to publish this material in their paper.
- The online paper submission deadline is on 15 May 2019. Please follow the guidelines to prepare your paper.
- All accepted papers will be published in AIP Conference Proceedings (Scopus - Indexed).
To submit your paper please log in to your account in the system. For any inquiry or question, you can email the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org