The conference will be held at Eastin Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
KLIA / KLIA2 / Subang Airport > Eastin Hotel
Option 1a: Coupon Airport Limo (KLIA) Estimated duration: 50 minutes
1. Coupon can be purchased at the Airport Limo Counter in Arrival Hall, Main Terminal Building.
a) International Arrival Hall (just after Customs, before the public arrival area)
b) Domestic Arrival Hall (public area after Domestic Baggage Clearance)
2. Please indicate your destination to Eastin Hotel, Kuala Lumpur or your hotel.
3. Pass the coupon to the limo driver and he will drive you to your destination.
Option 1b: Coupon Taxi (KLIA2) Estimated duration: 50 minutes
1. Coupon can be purchased at the Taxi Coupon Counter (Transportation Hub is located at the Level 1 of the Gateway@klia2 Building).
2. Proceed to Door 4 to exit, line up, and wait for your turn.
3. When the red coloured taxi (Budget Taxi) arrives, pass the coupon to the taxi driver and he will drive you to your destination.
Option 2: Metered Taxi (KLIA / KLIA2 / SZB) Estimated duration: 50 minutes
1. Proceed to the metered taxi counter and buy a coupon for RM2.00.
a) Metered taxi are available at level 1 and 3 of the Main Terminal Building.
2. Pass the coupon to the taxi driver and fares are charged according to the meters travelled plus toll charges, if any.
1. Proceed to the Metered Taxi Counter and buy a coupon for RM2.00.
2. Exit from Door 4 and wait in line for the 'metered taxi'.
3. Pass the coupon to the taxi driver and fares are charged according to the meters travelled plus toll charges, if any.
Subang Airport (SZB)
1. Proceed to Transport Facility Counter and request for budget taxi or executive taxi service
Budget Taxi: +603-7847 4782
Executive Taxi: +016-332 9573
Option 3: GrabCar (Mobile App) Estimated duration: 50 minutes
1. First time users, please download GrabCar Mobile App.
2. Book a ride through the mobile app. Set location to KLIA/KLIA2/SZB Arrival Hall; destination to Eastin Hotel or your hotel.
Option 4: Express Rail Link (ERL) → KL Sentral → Taxi/GrabCar → Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Airport ERL Train Station → KL Sentral
1. The station is located at the 1st floor of KLIA or within the Gateway at KLIA2 complex.
Single Adult (Counter: RM55.00; Kiosk/ Wesbsite/ App: RM49.50)
Return Adult (Counter: RM100.00; Kiosk/ Wesbsite/ App: RM90.00)
KLIA Ekspres Duration: 28 minutes from (KLIA) to (KL Sentral) / 33 minutes from (KLIA2) to (KL Sentral)
KLIA Transit Duration: 35 minutes from (KLIA) to (KL Sentral) / 39 minutes from (KLIA2) to (KL Sentral)
Getting Around KL
Eastin Hotel is easily accessible through Mass Rapid Transit (MRT).
*Phileo Damansara MRT station is only 5-minute walking distance away from the hotel. The MRT will take you to many interesting stops including the National Museum, Bukit Bintang, KL Sentral interchange for trains to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), coaches, bus stations and shopping malls.
KL has several train lines - the KTM Komuter makes trips to the outer northern, southern & western suburbs, the KL Monorail loops through the Golden Triangle, Light Rail Transit (LRT) that include Kelana Jaya Line, Sri Petaling Line and Ampang Line. Public transportation system also has been upgraded with Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) that covers Sungai Buloh to Kajang, also known as Sungai Buloh-Kajang Line. Fares start from RM1.20 but for the sake of convenience, purchase a Touch 'n Go card which can be used on all lines.
Low frequencies and the lack of signage make the city's public buses a poor option for the casual visitor; a convenient alternative is to use the KL Hop-On, Hop-Off service. These double-decker buses stop at over 42 sightseeing spots - an all-day pass can be purchased at Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour Bus. Consider using KL's ubiquitous taxi service - but beware that though they're required to use a meter there are many errant cabbies that do not adhere to this rule. Taxis, GrabCar and MyCar are cheap and easily available too.